Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bully boss

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bully boss Empty bully boss Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:24 pm

ladyreen

Arresto Menor

hi good day. hope you can enlighten me / us. im working as a staff. a private company. i wanna share our experience. salary range is 10500 to 13000 depends on tenure or productivity. mandatory overtime thats required to us its ok there is "ot pay" thats not always right haha.. 1st leave is not allowed what i mean is if theres an emergency you cant file a leave (ang leave po namin nov 2012 pa lang ginagawa na namin) 2. habagat Pnoy allows office worker to go home but instead of allowing us to leave early we work till 11am nd that is without pay :)try calling dole but the staff just said we are a private company 3. pasig day (local holiday) last year 2012 its not a holiday to us but one of my office mate call dole thus declaring it as a holiday :)4. my friend fail to go to work coz her daughter is sick (3 mos. old baby) you know what our boss did ; she called my friend to a small room nd keep on shoutying at him telling him "front end tayo bakit di yung wife mo pagbantayin mo" 5. one of my office mate accidentally open a "confidential file" (i dont think it is confidential since the file is saved in our shared folder  ; do i make sense haha) what my boss did she go to my office mate chair nd shout at him 9in front of everyone)  thats her haha 6. one of my office mate passed away before he died he present a med cert stating he need to rest for 3mos. but he fail to rest for 3mos. why because they keep on texting him stating that he need to report or else filed a resignation. he report but sadly he left us permanently :(7. father of my office mate died they also ask them to resign coz she cant go to work when his need father was still in the hospital (she resigned but she revoked it nd now still working with us) 8. one of us post at facebook that he need to filed an emergency leave due to unpaid overtime then all of the big boss gets mad at us 9. overtime rate they will only pay 30mins above if you render overtime for 15mins its thank you when their hobbies is call a meeting by 5:00 pm to 5:20pm during friday

-thats half of it thanks nd godbless hope to hear from you guys

2bully boss Empty Re: bully boss Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

Better find another job...iwan nyo na yan, mai-stress lang kayo everyday!

3bully boss Empty Re: bully boss Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:13 am

ladyreen

Arresto Menor

haha thanks po :)cant afford right now lots of us is breadwinner pale

4bully boss Empty Re: bully boss Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:16 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Send a letter to DOLE asking them to conduct a surprise visit at your office

5bully boss Empty Re: bully boss Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:59 pm

ladyreen

Arresto Menor

will it help? haha thanks po :)di naman namin alam kailan ulit siya bubuga ng apoy eh ^^

6bully boss Empty Re: bully boss Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

In my experience yes. It is their obligation to ensure that Labor laws are being followed by the company

7bully boss Empty Re: bully boss Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:10 am

ladyreen

Arresto Menor

thank you..can we send an anonymous letter or do we have to sign it?sadly last week has been part hell haha but thats it di po namin alam kailan ulit siya bubuga ng apoy Smile)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum