Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think my boss hates me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I think my boss hates me Empty I think my boss hates me Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:58 am

Asiafella

Arresto Menor

Hi!

We have a new boss. He was very nice to us at the start until recently. We had few disagreements about work and every time this happens, I always remain professional. Over the past few months, he's been consistently citing different inaccuracies in my report which I always corrected real time and explain why it happened. I also filed a system login since the biometric didn't register my tap in. I filed few minutes late from the deadline. I raised this concern to him but he took it as a complaint. I wasn't complaining but I was only trying to make him understand the impact to my take home pay.

I suspected that he's been compiling these things and also got biased reports from my subordinates who I had not-so-positive relationship with. He filed a memo against me citing that I have been inefficient in my job and that I have no impact on my team which I believe is untrue. I have spoken to my peers and they have been expressing their support and positive comments about my work ethics. In addition, they also drag my other female manager in the issue and suggested that I showed special treatment to her when in fact, she didn't enjoy the same promotions in her team (one promoted supervisor) compared to the other manager who has more than 2. I feel for my manager as she was a victim of circumstances. I know her family and is friends with her husband. I felt sorry for them as they were living peacefully.

I'm suspecting that he's trying to remove me and included my special relationship with my manager to strengthen the case. I didn't tell my manager about this since the memo was confidential. However, I have been keeping my distance and I think she sensed it but didn't comment about it.

Do I have a case against my employer? I think that these are all invalidated reports and accusations as this is the first time that my attention was called. My previous boss gave me an above expectations rate before I was endorsed to the new boss.

Please help.

2I think my boss hates me Empty Re: I think my boss hates me Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:31 pm

attyLLL

nothing you can do now but keep your nose clean. they have the right to monitor you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum