Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

paglaban at pagsigaw sa boss

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1paglaban at pagsigaw sa boss Empty paglaban at pagsigaw sa boss Sat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm

rayzareno

Arresto Menor

good afternoon.

nagkaroon po kc kami ng argument ng hr manager ko dahil sa maling pag issue ng memo sa akin. after giving a notice to explain. weeks ang lumipas she gave me a notice of suspension (a 12 days suspension with warning of dismissal). dahil dito, kinuwestiyon ko po sya. she really hate ang taong mahilig mag-kontra sa mga gusto nya. dala ng emosyon at sama ng loob ko hindi ko namalayan na mataas na pala ang boses ko kesa sa kanya.

pede ko ba ito ika-terminate sa work ko? im in the company for about 9 1/2 years.

need help please.

2paglaban at pagsigaw sa boss Empty Re: paglaban at pagsigaw sa boss Sun May 05, 2013 8:22 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you apologize even before they issue a new notice to explain. if you want to question the suspension, you can file a complaint at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum