Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullied by the Immediate Boss

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bullied by the Immediate Boss Empty Bullied by the Immediate Boss Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:20 am

Betchie Cruise

Arresto Menor

Hi. please give me an advice on what should I do now that my boss is harrasing me verbally. she gave me a summary report and answered her accusations as merely based on hearsays. She still harass me even if I already said we'll leave everything in the human resource to decide.

2Bullied by the Immediate Boss Empty Re: Bullied by the Immediate Boss Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 pm

jd888

Wait for HR Result and vindicate all your troubles with a complaint at NLRC.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3Bullied by the Immediate Boss Empty Re: Bullied by the Immediate Boss Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Betchie Cruise

Arresto Menor

The hr already sent their reply just today. They are not rehiring my contract, no reason stated in the reply letter. Can I still file a complaint regarding workplace harassment or bullying?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum