Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Previous Employer on Backround Check

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Previous Employer on Backround Check Empty Previous Employer on Backround Check Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:00 pm

tee_pot

Arresto Menor

To give you a background. I Left my previous company because I was invited by an incumbent officer to join his team to a new venture so I accepted the invitation. Sabay sabay kami nagresign ng team niya. I think this is one of the reasons why bitter yung management ng iniwan naming company. They gave my clearance after a few months so obviously, they have nothing against me. I was a good employee sa kanila.

I am now separated sa team na naginvite sa akin since luambas nga na they do not have a good reputation in the industry that I work for.

Now, I have a pending promotion in my current company and they did a background check. They called my previous employer (HR). Nabalitaan ko that they were saying na involved ako sa money issues na kinuha daw sa company ng team na umalis. Which they cannot prove and most definitely hindi ko ginawa. Before I left may naririnig na akong ganong issue against my boss but di ko pinapansin dahil I know that those are just rumors. Now since staff ako, pati ako dinadamay.

Is this even legal? That they provide my current employer an information na galing sa tsismis? What can I do about this?

2Previous Employer on Backround Check Empty Re: Previous Employer on Backround Check Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:19 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Nothing you can do.

See if you can find evidence and if you can file a case for slander.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum