Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced Resignation Empty Forced Resignation Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:16 pm

ActionResearch

Arresto Menor

Hello, I am a Finance professional in a BPO company. Im writing this concern on behalf of my friend who was currently forced by his superior to tender a resignation.

A friend of mine is working as a Room Attendant/Housekeeping coordinator in one of the 4-star hotels here in Metro Manila. He temporarily works on a night shift during the incident.

One of the Room attendants ( morning shift) found a 6k worth of leather jacket in checked out room. That RA surrendered and logged the jacket to their lost and found department which was being taken cared of by housekeeping coordinators. Few days later, the jacket was lost/stolen. The leaders jumped into conclusion that the night shift stole it. Now, the guest who owns the jacket called in the hotel and wants that jacket back. So what they did was, they collected money from all Staffs to pay for the jacket since it was lost/stolen.

Several days later, the executive housekeeper terminate my friend and one of the RAs at night without proper investigation on the issue.

Now my friend and his colleague is jobless and still cannot accept the fact that they were terminated and accused with the crime they have never committed. Can my friend and his colleague file a complaint regarding this to DOLE? Thank you

2Forced Resignation Empty Re: Forced Resignation Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:08 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, file for illegal dismissal.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Forced Resignation Empty Re: Forced Resignation Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm

ActionResearch

Arresto Menor

Thank you po Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]