Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced Resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced Resignation Empty Forced Resignation Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:47 pm

Astrud

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

I would liked to seek advice. I was told to resign by my employer last Dec 18, 2014. They have given me 3 notice of infraction all neglect of duty. on the same date. the 1st infraction was dated nov 24 and the 2 infraction was date dec 17.

They told me that they feel that it is better for me to leave and they feel that my motivation as a person will only be destroyed if I stay because of the politics. They also have qouted that I won an employee of the year and won several awards and they chose to let me go. I freely accepted the resignation but with a condition of waiving my training bond and to get my backpay and coe.
I followed up my coe and backpay and they only told me that i will not be getting any of it for that i still have my bond. I keep on asking my former boss about it but he only told me that they are still working out the processing of my coe to the upper management. I am already employed with a new company but i am still seeking for what is right for me. They told me to resign and verbaly agreed to waive my bond. and give me my coe. I would just like to ask what is the best thing to do

Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum