Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORCED RESIGNATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORCED RESIGNATION Empty FORCED RESIGNATION Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:52 am

missunderstood123

missunderstood123
Arresto Menor

I was forced to resign by my manager because of my poor performance daw hello sa basis nyang 1 month! as in it's my first month plang doing that field work and it is my first time sa trabahong ganun. then something happened that affected my performance at work mga 1 1/2 mos ko na nun sa office. I was absent for about 3 days. . I informed him well that I was just sorting things out w regards to my personal problems. Pero ang nakuha kong reply sakanya is to be in the office para daw magdecided nako kung gusto ko ba talaga ituloy yung trabaho ko. FYI ni hndi ko naisip magresign. but this manager insisted that the best for the both of us kung magresign nalang ako. After we talked that day he even handed me the format ng resignation and even altered my resignation letter. sya pa nga nagprint. I was still not in my best self that time and wala akong nagawa kudi pumayag nalang. then He even requested that I SHOULD RENDER 30 days dahil daw BAYAD parin ako ng company. wth. I said yes but after about 2 weeks I realized I am wasting time and effort here. unang una hindi naman ako regular employee dito. second Finorce resign mo na nga ako gusto mo pakong pakinabangan? so on the 15th day of the rendering period I again submitted another resignation letter. effective immediately. I turned over the materials issued to me plus my company ID. wala naman din mga work na kailangan pang iiturn over. so after that hindi nako nagpakita sa office. come what after 1 week may dumating na sulat sa bahay from my manager na bumalik daw ako sa opisina at tapusin ang rendering kung hindi daw ay pwede nya akong idaan asa legal charges. I called up the HR. HR told me to email my manager na I could no longer render kasi may bago na kong work. sabi din ni HR the logical thing to do ni manager is to release my resignation (pwede naman na pla) so nag email ako sa manager after 3 days nagreply sya na iniinsist nya na BAYAD PARIN daw ako AT KAILANGAN KONG bumalik para gtapusin ang rendering. He even mentioned na Habitual absences ko and poor performance ko at binigyan daw nya ko ng maraming chance pero wala daw akong ginawa. ay wow.

1 1/2 mos going 2 mos lang po ako 3 weeks pa non halos trainings and seminars. kamusta naman yung basis nya ng poor performance.

the thing here is that wala nakong planong bumalik sa tanginang opisinang yon at baka mapatay ko sya. siguro makikipag communicate nalang ako kay HR kasi basically obvious na ginigipit nalang ako ng asshole kong boss.

Any advice on better things to do? please thank you

2FORCED RESIGNATION Empty Re: FORCED RESIGNATION Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:12 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

My advise is for you to refrain from using foul words.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum