Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Written Defamation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Written Defamation Empty Written Defamation Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:37 pm

kris11

Arresto Menor

Hello I have a friend who needs an advice regarding social media written defamation. The scenario is this: She joined a networking company and invested money on it and there was a glitch happened so they refunded my friend's money. Now, even if they called it quits, they kept on informing their members that my friend who already got her money was able to get the payments of her recruits which is not true. The founder was the one who said that to her subordinates. Question is can my friend file a legal case maybe written defamation and cyberbullying to that founder? If yes can she use the screenshots from her friend's conversation to that person? How strong will be the case for her? We need answers asap, we hope that anyone here could reply and give a good answer this is quite serious. Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum