Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property with no written will

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property with no written will Empty property with no written will Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 am

hyesunshine@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hi good pm, i just like to ask if we still have the right to stay in my aunt's condo unit, eventhough she already died 2 years ago? my mother is her step-sister. Her legal sister wanted us to rent or buy the unit. We're not renting the unit since 2005. I really don't know what to do. Currently my mother will be having an operation and it's really hard for me to rent or transfer to another place and vacate the unit. Financially i'm not stable. Hope you'll help me if we still have the right to stay in that unit since my aunt told us to live on that place before she died but there's no testament to probe that verbal agreement. Im really really grateful for you help. Thanks in advance.

2property with no written will Empty Re: property with no written will Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Contest the ownership of the condo if there are no compulsory heirs. Your other aunt is not a compulsory heir so you can claim that the condo is yours.

3property with no written will Empty Re: property with no written will Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 am

hyesunshine@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

what does compulsory heirs means? sorry for being illiterate with the law, i really don't have any idea about it. My aunt owned that unit,is her mother (my mother's stepmother)considered as compulsory heir? what if she's the compulsory heir, we need to vacate the unit? thanks a lot for the reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum