Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correction of Middle Name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Correction of Middle Name Empty Correction of Middle Name Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:00 pm

marigie

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I need your help po.

My middle name is spelled incorrectly & one of the requirements to correct it is the marriage certificate of my parents. The thing is, although married ang parents ko na nakalagay sa birth certificate ko, hindi po talaga sila nagpakasal. Based sa napagtanungan ko, kailangan ko raw po ng attorney.

Paano po ang process na susundin ko?

Gusto ko po kasi mag-apply ng passport. Kung susundin po ang wrong spelling sa passport ko, mas okay po ba 'yun? 'yung ibang documents ko na lang ang papalitan.

Thank you po!!

2Correction of Middle Name Empty Re: Correction of Middle Name Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm

ortillocristina22

Arresto Menor

hi ate..suggest q,dhil gnyan din ang nangyri skin...Mas mganda kung sundin mo nlng ung name mo sa NSO mo ! tpos baguhin mo nlng lhat ng ids or documents mo pra ndi ka mhrapan...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum