Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARNING OF POSSIBLE SCAM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WARNING OF POSSIBLE SCAM Empty WARNING OF POSSIBLE SCAM Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:10 am

paulakaren

Arresto Menor

I joined this group because I am researching for law materials. Thanks for adding me here. But, I've been receiving PM in my inbox offering money, and she is asking for my personal and bank information. I just want to remind the other members not to be deceived of this possible deception. The name of the sender is joyce111. WAG PO TAYONG BASTABASTA MAGTITIWALA. Ingat po

2WARNING OF POSSIBLE SCAM Empty Re: WARNING OF POSSIBLE SCAM Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm

leena_ktm

Arresto Menor

omg. i was just about to post something like this. she messaged me too. here's her message:

"My name is Mrs Joyce Philip I was born in Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Joshua Philip who worked with Kuwait embassy in TOGO for nine years before
he died in the year 2013 We were married for eleven years without a child When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million in a Bank
here in TOGO And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer and stroke)presently this
money is still in the Bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a Hear ted Individual that i will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he or her I want somebody that will use this fund according to the
desire of my late husband to help the poor people, orphanages widows I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in TOGO I will also issue you an authorization letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund."

obviously a scam! she even asked for personal information. but i did reply and trolled her, played a joke on her. haha! she didn't reply anymore.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum