Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust written warning

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unjust written warning Empty Unjust written warning Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:22 pm

knjnshym

Arresto Menor

It is regarding an Online ESL company wherein the tutors and students communicate via skype. The scenario of my problem is that I got a written warning despite following the SOPs set by the managing company. It is stated in the SOP that in case the student is offline to try and call the student is skype then submit an automated report in the website that the student is not answering the calls. The lesson time ended with the student not answering the calls so the student was marked absent. After a couple of days, I received a complaint that the student said that I did told him that I wasn't feeling well and I cannot conduct the lesson. I send all the screenshots of the call logs to the company to show that the student was not answering the calls. But despite doing that, the company still did give me a written warning. I just followed their SOPs but I still received a written warning which is I assume that is unjust. Do I have a claim against them? I do have the copy of their SOPs and proof that I just followed all of them.

2Unjust written warning Empty Re: Unjust written warning Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

ViNZsters

Arresto Menor

you better ask your Head trainer first and then settle the matter with the HR or any person who is responsible for sending the written warning maybe there were misunderstandings.

3Unjust written warning Empty Re: Unjust written warning Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:34 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

First off ni warn ka lang naman, meron na bang sanctions against you? Anong naksulat dun sa warning?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum