Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter of Warning - Absences

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letter of Warning - Absences Empty Letter of Warning - Absences Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 am

cherrylyn84

Arresto Menor

Sir, i need advice po again about absences.

We are required to call in advance or before the shifts starts to inform our absence.

July 23, July 25, July 26--I was absent without advise, but my manager called me up. Although its late, I told him I wasn't coming.

LETTER OF WARNING-It was given today, July 26.

THE MEMO SAYS-
You are given verbal warning to prevent this the recurrence of this infraction. You are cautioned that any future misconduct of this nature or other misconduct could result in more severe disciplinary action, up to including removal.
You required to submit a written response for 24 hours. In addition, you will also be subject to a mandatory review by the management.

Question:
1. Is the content of the letter to given to me proper?

2. Is it legal or just right to do this after 1st verbal warning?

3. Is just right to for them clock me for 24 hours as a requirement to submit a written response?

4. Please give me advise on what should be done.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by cherrylyn84 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addtional)

2Letter of Warning - Absences Empty Re: Letter of Warning - Absences Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:48 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Yes management has the right to exercise its right to discipline you.

You are given a chance to explain. So dont waste the opportunity.

The period to respond is usually 5 days. Respond by saying you need more time but this is being absent. Just give a simple explanation either deny or admit and explain.

3Letter of Warning - Absences Empty Re: Letter of Warning - Absences Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 am

cherrylyn84

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your advise, sir!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum