Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS benefits, Employer, Employee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS benefits, Employer, Employee Empty SSS benefits, Employer, Employee Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:07 pm

aljisidro

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon,

My mother filed for a sickness benefit from SSS and they granted the application. My mom's employer gave her the amount stated on the document since SSS then gave an approval. Now, the employer's acting accountant tells her that they have to deduct the amount they gave my mom due to some issues they have with SSS (profile updates are needed, etc.). My mom declines because her sickness benefit application was granted by SSS. What action should be done in this situation? They keep on telling my mom that they can't get the amount from SSS now so they will deduct the amount given to her by the company.

Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum