Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there a deadline for filing a complaint against individuals who assaulted you?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aaa123

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I was assaulted on September 20, 2015 around 7 in the morning while I was with friends having breakfast by two guys. They were caught immediately when they were trying to leave the vicinity by security. Long story short, we were brought to a police station and I was sent to a public hospital to have my injuries checked. They pleaded me not to file a complaint and offered me 5,000 pesos for the trouble. I said that I will accept the offer but I will still file the complaint as soon as I have the results from the hospital. The investigator said that I can do that but I'm not sure so I'm here. The guys who assaulted me said that they will help me with the hospital bill and the meds I need to take if ever. We never signed anything that's saying that I will no longer file anything against them. They are no longer replying to my texts but I have their names. I even have a copy of their IDs. I'm scheduled to get the results from the hospital this afternoon.

TIA!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum