Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing Complaint at the Barangay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing Complaint at the Barangay  Empty Filing Complaint at the Barangay Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 pm

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Good evening.

I would like to ask regarding complaint filed at the barangay.

Is there any time frame in filing the complaint?

Should it be filed right after the incident or is one month after the incident still acceptable?

Thank you.
G

2Filing Complaint at the Barangay  Empty Re: Filing Complaint at the Barangay Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

You don't tell type of incident. I guess it's different for different serious things.
Ask the baranggay  Smile

Different regions and baranggays have local rules/handling about some things, so to know for sure you need to ask localy.

3Filing Complaint at the Barangay  Empty Re: Filing Complaint at the Barangay Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 pm

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Thank you very much Atty. Lunkan. Help appreciated. :-)

4Filing Complaint at the Barangay  Empty Re: Filing Complaint at the Barangay Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:00 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

You are welcome.

(I'm not Atty, but I have studied some laws for my own use, and even assisted two - and wonn both Smile - in court cases about business disagreements, one of them even against a lawyer from a big lawyer company,
as well as handled several cases about taxes - but harder to winn against the government Laughing  so such I have wonn just some, but in one of them my client had realy messed up, but I mamaged to save him from goimg to jail, he only had to pay a rather small punish fee.)

5Filing Complaint at the Barangay  Empty Re: Filing Complaint at the Barangay Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:10 am

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

You're amazing!I salute you for having the passion to help and continue your education.

The bottom line is it pays to know this field.
In my family's case, it is mostly property left by our deceased father.

And as for the property thing, maybe you can enlighten me on our case.

A Decision was made regarding the conjugal properties left by my father and his first wife.
They didn't have children, but when he married my mom (2nd wife), they got two offsprings: me and my sister.

The Decision was that we the heirs of my father, get 3/4 share of every property while the first wife and his siblings get 1/4.

When the case was revived Judgment was also made through Compromise Agreement. If the Judgment is revived again, can we appeal that the heirs of my father's first wife be removed of their share?

It's because I've heard that they are not supposed to receive any share since the properties are conjugal. So, when the first wife died, my father should have gotten all.

Thank you so much for sharing your time and knowledge.

More power.

6Filing Complaint at the Barangay  Empty Re: Filing Complaint at the Barangay Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:25 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

advise_please2013 wrote:You're amazing!I salute you for having the passion to help and continue your education.
Well. I like to assist people, when I can. E g I plan to start a "Help-to-self-help" project in province, when I have decided where to settle down.

(Concerning education I haven't bother to take any College/University exams, because I found them teaching to old methods sometimes and to slow  Smile so I have prefered to teach myself, just making test direct without teacher, when I have wanted documents showing I have the knowledge. E g I did read 18 HOURS the same course the normal teaching take 3 YEARS  Shocked  Laughing   in business economy, but I got rather good grades in the test anyway. I have used that knowledge even working as a consultant solving problems for a rather big company in crisis. Perhaps I will start such business in the Philippines, when I have settled down.)
advise_please2013 wrote: When the case was revived Judgment was also made through Compromise Agreement. If the Judgment is revived again, can we appeal that the heirs of my father's first wife be removed of their share?
Do you mean you reached a Compromise AGREEMENT in the baranggay "court" and all agreed to it then?
If so I don't believe it can be changed (except perhaps if some opponent told FALSE information, which fooled to get wrong agreement)
because such agreements are as contracts =They can't be changed later just because someone got second thoughts.

But you can ask the baranggay Smile  if they see any reason to change it,
many have been suprised by what some courts decide, so nothing seem impossible even when logic think it's obvious  Smile

It's an other question if it's worth trying to change it, because of it can make the opponent angry by they find it agreed and done...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum