Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNFAIRLY DISMISSED???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNFAIRLY DISMISSED??? Empty UNFAIRLY DISMISSED??? Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:35 pm

DannyB

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

I am doing this in behalf of a friend; she worked for a company as a sales agent from late 2012 until terminated this month of August. Her performance dropped while she was pregnant last year. She was given performance warnings during her 2nd trimester, and was even moved down to a lower level due to non performance on the early trimester. She took her maternity leave later December and re-joined the team February and hit target. She was awarded as a top performer for Q1 2015, however she was given performance warnings again starting March performance till July and was finally terminated this month. Question now is, is this a fair practice of a company? She was never given option to transfer to any department, nor was given refreshers on salesmanship training.

For those who has knowledge and expertise or advises, please help us in knowing our rights before we file a case. Thank you po!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum