Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incentive taken back from me by the company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lopskieman22

Arresto Menor

I am an employee from a private company.
We have given Incentive by the company based on a profit sharing scheme.i.e. if we reach our quota for a month, the net income will then be the basis for computing individual percentage for our incentive.
Each employee has its own percentage based on the position.
I am the cashier and since we dont have parts man yet, they assigned me to do that job.
the percentage of the partsman was also given to me aside from my percentage for cashier.

This is now my concern.
Nagkaroon kami ng parts man sa office nitong january lang. Trainee palng sya nun kaya hindi pa pwding bigyan ng incentive. Dapat maging Regular bago bigyan ng incentive. Yung finance manager yung nagcocompute ng incentive. Binigay sakin ang share dahil ako parin nagsusupervise sa bagong partsman. Jan. feb. at march sakin binigay ang incentive sa kadahilanang hindi pa regular ang partsman.  Ngayong July lng sinabi sakin na ang ibinigay sa akin na incenive ay babawiin dahil meron na daw partsman. yung finance manager na nagcompute ng incentive before ay nagresign na.Yung bagong finance manager ang nagpanukalang bawiin sakin ang incentive. Yung computation of the incentive was done by the previous finance manager. Meron ba right ang bagong finance manager to correct the computation when it was already given to me? I still act as partsman since the new one is still not familiarize with his functions. Pwede bang pakialaman ng bagong Manager yung computation ng previous manager.??At pwede ba talagang kunin sakin ang incentive na naibigay na.?? Yung bagong finance manager ay pumasok lng ng April. Yung babawiing incentive sa kin ay yung Income namin nung Jan. Feb. at March pa.

Pls help me po.
I am bothered.
Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum