Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

company does not want to pay back pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1company does not want to pay back pay Empty company does not want to pay back pay Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 pm

lalhaine911

Arresto Menor

my husband resigned last yr, november 2011 from his previous employer because we always dealt will financial problems due to continues delay with his salary for a whole year. At first he was hesitant to resign since he had been working for the company for 6 years and a half and he was worried that his commission for the past 3 yrs will not be given to him. the company accepted his resignation, provided him all the clearances and promised my husband that they will pay his commission in staggered payments every 15th of the month starting feb 15 - jan 15 2013. the company provided my husband 12 post dated checks for the payments.

last july 15, 1012, the bank told us that our cheque is not encashable and we need to contact his previous company about it. we cannot contact any accountant or manager from the company, it seems they are avoiding all our calls. what should my husband do?

attyLLL

send a demand letter and notice of dishonor personally to the signatories, then you can file a case of bp 22

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3company does not want to pay back pay Empty Re: company does not want to pay back pay Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 pm

lalhaine911

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply attyLLL.

nakausap na po namin yung CEO ng company thru phone, at ang sabi niya nag issue daw siya ng stop payment , eto ang kanyang reason
:the external auditor reported that there are unanswered advances for you like delivery informations from certain clients. Until this question are not cleared GH will not be able to honor the checks we issue for you. nabigla po ang asawa ko sa sinabi sa kanya dahil wala man lang pong notice na sinabi sa kanya tungkol dito. cleared po ang asawa ko ng magresign with all the release waiver etc na naka notarized pa from the company. may pinapirma pa nga po sa kanya ng lahat ng check na ibinigay sa kanya, mga kinaltas pati yung SSS loan niya pinabayaran sa kanya in advance, kinaltas na taxes and duties na pinirmahan ng CEO. pinapirma pa siya ng contract na babayaran na lang thru staggered payment yung backpay nya with dates and check number at naka notarized din eto.

my husband worked there as a Technical Sales assistant and not connected to any position in accounting department on that company. I heard na kinasuhan nila yung CPA nila regarding anomalies na ginawa nito, may karapatan po ba ang company na idamay o ihold ang mga na issue na cheques ng asawa ko dahil nagpapa audit sila?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum