Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about 13th month pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about 13th month pay Empty Question about 13th month pay Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:18 pm

dlegendkiller

Arresto Menor

Let's call my previous employer as E1 and my current employer as E2.

I've been working for E1 for the past three years. I resigned last July 15, 2015. I received half of my 13th month pay last May of 2015.

I got employed by E2 last July 20, 2015.

My question is, who will give me half of the 13th month pay?
If it's E2, will it be based on E1's basic salary? Or will E2 give me half of E2's basic salary?

I appreciate all inputs. Thanks!

2Question about 13th month pay Empty Re: Question about 13th month pay Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:02 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

dlegendkiller wrote:Let's call my previous employer as E1 and my current employer as E2.

I've been working for E1 for the past three years. I resigned last July 15, 2015. I received half of my 13th month pay last May of 2015.

I got employed by E2 last July 20, 2015.

My question is, who will give me half of the 13th month pay?
If it's E2, will it be based on E1's basic salary? Or will E2 give me half of E2's basic salary?

I appreciate all inputs. Thanks!

E2 will give the other part of your 13th month based on your salary with them.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Question about 13th month pay Empty Re: Question about 13th month pay Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:46 pm

dlegendkiller

Arresto Menor

Thanks for that info. Much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum