Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination: need assistance!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination: need assistance!!! Empty Termination: need assistance!!! Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Pleasehelpme

Arresto Menor

Dear council,

I wanted to know if I could file a complaint against the company. I worked in a Bpo company for 4 years. I committed 3 offense and it was my first . 1st was using other employee login, 2nd was browsing unrelated website and 3rd was accused of a threat to co employee. I admitted the 1st and 2nd offense but this issue was rampant to our account. 3rd offense was a false accusation. I was on preventive suspension for 30 days because of the alleged threat. It started june 25,2015. We had a hearing 2nd week of july so they could listen to my story. July 27,2015 they made a decision to terminate me because of the 1st and 2nd offense. I was acquitted with the alleged threat because of less evidence so the company needs to pay the whole 30 days and the ER told me that i would receive the pay on the 30th of july on that date i received half of what i have expected. The following day i visited er and asked about the amount that i received. Er told me the remaining amount would be added to my last pay. I wanted to file a complaint because the company's decision was termination which is unfair in my part. I have co employees that committed the same offense but was given final written warning. I know that the offense was grave but the question was why i got terminated and others were not. "I told them during the hearing that er's decision was very inconsistent. Why would I get terminated if other employees would just be given final written warning. I also demand a final written warning". A lot of issues on the operations floor that was given inconsistent decisions coming from the management. I dont't think they work professionally. I think personal stuffs are involved.

Questions:
1. Can I asked for the remaining half to be released this month and not included in my seperation pay? Because in my own understanding last pay is different from the days that i was on ps.

2. Can I demand for damages the company has incur?

I really need your advice because Im going to submit the complaint form to nlrc tomorrow. I just want to know if had a chance about this case. Please help!!!!!!!

2Termination: need assistance!!! Empty Re: Termination: need assistance!!! Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

1. You can ask, but it is not mandatory. You will be paid the amounts due to you in a proper manner.

2. You can demand - but I doubt you will win. They followed due process and you were dismissed. You will be spending a lot and you might not get anything for it.

It is not your position to complain or dispute that the others were given a FWW while you were terminated. There may be other factors involved that you do not know of.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum