Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about my unpaid loan. Please help.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zao2015

Arresto Menor

I have incurred a loan from an institution early 2012. It's not a bank but a fund and lending institution. The amount loaned was more than 100k pesos. I resigned from the service late 2012. I thought the loan will be fully paid upon my dismissal/resignation from the job. Years passed and it's only now that I'm receiving letters from the institution. The total amount now is more than 200k. I don't have the capacity to pay for it now. I'm afraid that when I contact them and try to negotiate, they might make me pay the amount when I can't pay them anything... At least for now.. what will I do? I don't leave anymore on the address they are sending the mails so it's late when I found out that they have been sending me notifications.. what will I do? What will happen if I just ignore their mails? Apparently their saying that this is the last mail they are sending to remind me to pay and if I can't pay within 15 days, they will forward my account to their legal department.. I need help as I don't have an idea how to deal with this now.. I'd appreciate your response.

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

You try to contact them. You ask them if you can pay the amount of loan without interest na lang kasi nga you have no means of paying. If di pumayag, let them file a case against you. Kung maliit na lang naman ang kulang mo dun amount nung principal, ibababa yan ng korte para makapagbayad ka ng tama lang at makatao. Di na makatao yang mas malaki na ang interest ksa principal.

zao2015

Arresto Menor

Thanks Filia sa response. Ano kaya ang possible na ibigay saking time frame para mabayaran yung loan ko kahit yung without interest? I can't pay it off ng isang bayaran lang.. there's no way for me to be able to pay for it. Is it possible to have it paid ng hulugan for 3 years? If they won't accept that offer and if they decide to file a case, will the court favor that kind of offer? Also, what will happen if I keep ignoring their mails? Will that end up to something worse? Even estafa? How would I know if they have already filed a case against me? Is this a Criminal or a Civil case? There is no Credit card or Cheque involved in this loan. But, i remember filling up some forms when I applied for this loan. I really though that this loan will be closed when I resigned from my job...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum