Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Empty REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:46 pm

yippie_yanyan

Arresto Menor

What should I do if an employee refused to sign/accept suspension memo that I served? Should it be considered as insubordination? How about the suspension schedule if it is not acceptable to him? I still served the suspension memo and note that it was refused to sign. Then another copy of the memo w/note refused to sign was filed in his 201 file. Please send advise on what should be my next step.
Thanks.

2REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Empty Re: REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:57 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

yippie_yanyan wrote:What should I do if an employee refused to sign/accept suspension memo that I served? Should it be considered as insubordination? How about the suspension schedule if it is not acceptable to him? I still served the suspension memo and note that it was refused to sign. Then another copy of the memo w/note refused to sign was filed in his 201 file. Please send advise on what should be my next step.
Thanks.

Nothing to be done since you did the procedure properly (assuming all previous steps were also done accordingly).

No need to tag as insubordination since you had it noted that he refused to sign. BTW - who noted that it was refused? It should have been done by another person (supervisor or manager).

http://www.councilviews.com

3REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Empty Re: REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:21 pm

yippie_yanyan

Arresto Menor

I signed the memo as "refused to sign" then noted by Asst. General Manager. Can I proceed to an Admin Hearing?

4REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Empty Re: REFUSING TO SIGN SUSPENSION MEMO Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:40 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

yippie_yanyan wrote:I signed the memo as "refused to sign" then noted by Asst. General Manager. Can I proceed to an Admin Hearing?

What hearing?

I thought you said he was suspended already?

Or did you mean he was put on preventive suspension because of his violation?

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum