Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forced to sign a memo with wrong informations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pos18

Arresto Menor

i filed a 1 day off for my sister's wedding on the 18th of october. we have a policy that we must inform the company 7 days before. i filed my request last monday (oct eight) which is 10 days before the date. last tuesday when i was about to go home. my employer called me in and said i need to sign a memo for the offense that i made. in the memo, it said that i filed for 2 days off. which was wrong because the following day was my scheduled off. it was stated too that i did not comply with the company policy of providing the 30 days notice. but my employer persisted that i signed the memo. so i did but in protest. yesterday i talked to them again regarding the memo. all they can say is that they are the owner and it is their discretion to change any policy if they wanted to. i felt harassed and my rights violated. i wanted to resign immediately but i already submitted a resignation letter effective on nov 30 (60 days notice). i don't think i can deal with them anymore so what else can i do?

attyLLL

i don't see what else you can do but to serve out the notice period before effectivity of your resignation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum