Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension Memo without Signature

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension Memo without Signature Empty Suspension Memo without Signature Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 pm

citizen

Arresto Menor

My friend receives a suspension memo from their company but the memo has no signature. But there's a note below that says "THIS IS VALID WITHOUT SIGNATURE".

Is this a valid memo? Can my friend use this memo as a proof because he is planning to file a case at Labor because of unjust reason for his suspension. Thanks.

2Suspension Memo without Signature Empty Re: Suspension Memo without Signature Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

The unsigned memo would not suffice for filing a case for illegal dismissal. There must be competent evidence to support that the dismissal of the employee violates the rights of the employees as granted by law.

3Suspension Memo without Signature Empty Re: Suspension Memo without Signature Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:37 pm

citizen

Arresto Menor

Here's the memo:
=========================================================
SUBJECT: Memo for Unsatisfactory Working Performance

With regards to the above subject, the company is issuing you this written memo. For several weeks, the management has been constantly identifying errors on your output papers. Despite the corrective measures/training and assistance, the company has extended you. An error continues to show up on your output papers. As per conversion with Sir *******, it has been agreed that you should take unpaid leave of absence from ******** to ********* to give time on your part to come back and focus on your assigned tasks and operate output papers free from errors and with highest working quality.

THE MANAGEMENT
(This MEMO is valid and do not require signature

Acknowledge by:

[name of my friend]

Note: Three consecutive memos shall mean termination.
=======================================================

My friend already signed under the "Acknowledge by:"
Question:
1. Is this a Suspension Letter?
2. Can my still refuse to take the Leave of Absence?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum