Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fit to work document

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fit to work document Empty Fit to work document Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:42 pm

crimsonrage

Arresto Menor

My wife was diagnosed with severe depression and she is undergoing treatment, meaning we have to go evry 2 weeks to PGH for her session, she can still work though sometimes depression strikes her. last week she was absent for 3 days because of that. and now her employer sutherland is asking her to submit a fit to work document or else they wont accept her. we already ask her psychiatrist and was told it will only be given once she is completely ok. depression is a disorder not a sickness. documents has been provided that clearly shows that she has depression. what can we do about this? Thanks in advance

2Fit to work document Empty Re: Fit to work document Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:32 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Most likely that means your wife will have to be on leave of absence in the meantime.

It also seems the doctor believes your wife should not be reporting to work until the completion of the "treatment."

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum