Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traffic Accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traffic Accident Empty Traffic Accident Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:57 pm

DeLuBYo

Arresto Menor

Advice lang po. Nainvolve po ako sa vehicle collision. Ang scenario po is lumalabas na ako ang bumangga kasi nkanguso na ung unahan ng sasakyan nya. But as per checking sa RA 4136, ako po ang nasa Right of Way kasi coming po ako sa highway at sya galing sa private road, as per RA 4136

"SECTION 43. Exception to the Right of Way Rule. – (a) The driver of a vehicle entering a highway from a private road or drive shall yield the right of way to all vehicles approaching on such highway."

"SECTION 45. Turning at Intersections. – (a) The driver of a vehicle intending to run to the right at an intersection shall approach such intersection in the lane for traffic nearest to the right-hand side of the highway and, in turning, shall keep as close as possible to the right-hand curb or edge of the highway."

pumasok po kasi sya sa highway (turning right), as per above, dpat sa rightmost lane po sya, kaso kinuha nya po agad ung center lane which resulted sa collision.

problem po is unregistered po ung vehicle ko (hindi pa po nila alm). my laban po ba ako if ever mpnta sa kasuhan? hnd kasi mag agree ung both sides sa settlement.

thanks.

2Traffic Accident Empty Re: Traffic Accident Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:31 pm

DeLuBYo

Arresto Menor

DeLuBYo wrote:Advice lang po. Nainvolve po ako sa vehicle collision. Ang scenario po is lumalabas na ako ang bumangga kasi nkanguso na ung unahan ng sasakyan nya. But as per checking sa RA 4136, ako po ang nasa Right of Way kasi coming po ako sa highway at sya galing sa private road, as per RA 4136

"SECTION 43. Exception to the Right of Way Rule. – (a) The driver of a vehicle entering a highway from a private road or drive shall yield the right of way to all vehicles approaching on such highway."

"SECTION 45. Turning at Intersections. – (a) The driver of a vehicle intending to run to the right at an intersection shall approach such intersection in the lane for traffic nearest to the right-hand side of the highway and, in turning, shall keep as close as possible to the right-hand curb or edge of the highway."

pumasok po kasi sya sa highway (turning right), as per above, dpat sa rightmost lane po sya, kaso kinuha nya po agad ung center lane which resulted sa collision.

problem po is unregistered po ung vehicle ko (hindi pa po nila alm). my laban po ba ako if ever mpnta sa kasuhan? hnd kasi mag agree ung both sides sa settlement.

thanks.
help po asap.. ano po sa tingin nyo?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum