Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car plan policy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Car plan policy  Empty Car plan policy Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:06 pm

EsselTB

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would like to seek some advice.  I am working in a private company based in Spain.  Last year, i was promoted to a managerial position. The former manager before me, who resigned has a car plan. When they offered me the job, the package does not come with a car plan anymore.  I accepted nevertheless, with the offer of a transportation allowance.  They informed me that the position does not come with a car plan anymore.

I have been working in the position for a year now without a car.  Now, i would like to demand for a car plan.  Having known that the position really was initially offered with a car plan. And all managers in the company has a car plan except me and the finance manager. I am a laboratory manager. The company is a pharmaceutical company.  What are the correct legal arguments can i present with the Business Manager and Country manager so that they will grant the car plan. Thanks. i would like to talk to them this week regarding this matter. Thanks a lot.

2Car plan policy  Empty Re: Car plan policy Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:24 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

EsselTB wrote:Hi. I would like to seek some advice.  I am working in a private company based in Spain.  Last year, i was promoted to a managerial position. The former manager before me, who resigned has a car plan. When they offered me the job, the package does not come with a car plan anymore.  I accepted nevertheless, with the offer of a transportation allowance.  They informed me that the position does not come with a car plan anymore.

I have been working in the position for a year now without a car.  Now, i would like to demand for a car plan.  Having known that the position really was initially offered with a car plan. And all managers in the company has a car plan except me and the finance manager. I am a laboratory manager. The company is a pharmaceutical company.  What are the correct legal arguments can i present with the Business Manager and Country manager so that they will grant the car plan. Thanks. i would like to talk to them this week regarding this matter. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately IMO - none.

Unless your company policy specifically indicates that the car plan is available for your position.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum