Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP ME! : Re new floor plan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE HELP ME! : Re new floor plan Empty PLEASE HELP ME! : Re new floor plan Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 pm

macmac27

Arresto Menor

Hi! In 2010, I was as property consultant in a Real Estate Company in Global City. Then I had a client who bought a 1 BR (pre-selling stage at that time) to me.

The following year, which is 2011, I decided to resign, though I didn't finished my clearance to them.

So here is my concern, since I have no communication with them last year, I managed to go to their office to finish my clearance, but they said to me that they will not give me that unless I informed my client about the CHANGE to the unit that happened to my client. I was told that the unit she bought in 2010 has a NEW FLOOR PLAN already.

So I emailed her about it and she hasn't reply me until now.

My question is, will I be sued because of this scenario and what LEGAL ACTIONS will I do to counter their attack against me?

Please help me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum