Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive Suspension Empty Preventive Suspension Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:09 am

Clairerol

Arresto Menor

hi attorney,

I just want to ask if its normal that the effectivity date of the preventive suspension is right after the day they issued the memo. Second , is it right to issue a preventice suspension without a due process.

2Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:10 am

Clairerol

Arresto Menor

The company want to turn over all the company properties after the issuance of 30 days preventive suspension

3Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:38 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes.

Generally PS should be immediate, because there could be a risk of damage or loss to the company if the employee remains any longer.

Due process should be done while (or after) PS. You should be given a notice to explain, then at the same time (or after) issue the PS notice.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Preventive Suspension Empty Preventive suspension Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 am

Clairerol

Arresto Menor

Is it possible not to return ASAP the company properties. Since I need to get all my personal files on my laptop

5Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Clairerol wrote:Is it possible not to return ASAP the company properties. Since I need to get all my personal files on my laptop

No. Because that is company property.

You are not even supposed to have personal files in it.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum