Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maternity Leave, Last pay after resignation and Bonus

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

le3kut3_tn

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much bounce lol!

Last edited by le3kut3_tn on Wed May 27, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

if already resigned, wala na mga pay,,,
bonus, as the word, extra,not madated yan, pwede wala
iba yong 13th month ha...
last pay, all should be given,,leaves, etc...

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

bonus is consider gratitude gift. wla sa contrata yan at pwdeng wla nyan at pwde ding meron dpende sa scenario and situation ng company.

ang pag kakamali mo dito is regarding what you said sa fb account mo about salary.

what ever the cirscumtances and relation between you and your employer? must be kip remain confidential..

kung mga failures sa buhay, sadness, being alone and hardlife? ok lng yan i sigaw sa fb or i broadcast Smile

but dfntly wag naman yung sa comitment mo sa employer mo Smile
ofcorx they will be ofended!! Smile

and do you really believe na right after that fb msg is bibigyan ka ng bomus?

hehe smile na lng ako Smile

anyway ang nakikita ko lng opose sa law dito is the maternity leave without pay.

you are entitle for this as long as commited kpa sa kanila during birth delivery.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

FB,
Fangsira ng Buhay....
hehehehee

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

@landowner: hahaha lolzzz!!!

pwde ding FB stands for..

Fangwala ng Bonus hahaha

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

hahahah,
pwede ring
Fang-agaw ng Babe...
marami pang iba..
Fanghanap ng Babe, eheehehheheh

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

hahaha tama at deoende how you use it hahaha

basta ako ang fb for me is..

forever bugok

hehehe geh at akoy yayao na haha.. til nxt time

ciao!! Smile

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

le3kut3_tn wrote:I would like to ask about maternity leave. My company said i only can take ML for 2 months (normal delivery) No Paid. Is this correct follow the Labor Law?

I had been working in my company for almost 3 years.
i was under suspension for 3 weeks because i complain on my facebook that "the salary was low and bonus always delayed". Instead of termination, they gave me option to resign. I chose to resign immediately.

I would like to ask about the last pay, what does it include in?

And my company has bonus that was not included in the contract. For first year i worked here, our boss said that the bonus of this year would be based on last year, so my bonus was very low because there was no contribution yet.
Now they said it had been just a gift from boss for employees. During my suspension period, my co-workers already got it, only me there was no bonus. I haven't asked them about this, because i would like to have advice from someone first. Do i have right to get it?

Thank you so much

Maternity Leave is 60 days for normal and is NOT paid. The SSS Maternity benefit covers your salary, although is not equal to your actual salary. Hindi sya pambayad sa ospital. Kung bigyan ka ng dagdag galing sa kumpanya, good for you.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum