Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of Tenants? (Apartment)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Empty Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm

as0425

Arresto Menor

We just moved in to an old apartment unit a few days ago. We gave the landlady 4months advance payment and a month to repair all the thibgs wrong with the place. However, the thibgs that were supposed to be repaired werent repaired or werent repaired correctly. Now, we discovered thatthe roof is still leakyand the toilets are leaky, too. This place is becoming too much of a hassle. What are our rights? Thank you.

2Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Empty Re: Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Sat May 23, 2015 2:48 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

do you have the written contract?
stated there that the landlady will do some repairs?
you have all the rights to discuss with her, all the agreements you had, and the current status of her property.
kailangan yan para ma establish na sira na, or di narepair, at hindi kayo ang sumira,baka pagbayarin pa kayo nyan pag alis nyo...

legally, she need to perform her promises,
pag di sya nag agree sa usapan nyo this time, ipabaranggay nyo, tapos alis na kayo dyan.

3Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Empty Re: Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Sat May 23, 2015 2:55 pm

as0425

Arresto Menor

I have text messages assuring me that they will repair things basta pumirma daw kami ng kontrata. Eh walang nagawa talaga and we already gave money so di na kami nakapagback out. May chance ba na makuha uli namin yung binigay naming pera?

4Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Empty Re: Rights of Tenants? (Apartment) Sat May 23, 2015 3:03 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

meron,
cla ang nag breach ng contract,,,
pero in real world........

di naman papayag ng ganon ganon ang landlady,,,
na experience ko na yan,, promise uli yan, maraming reason bakit di nagawa, kesyo umulan, kesyo me gyiera sa spratlys,, or me laban c pacquio...
madaling salita, nabawasan or naubos na pera nyo, at no way to back out na kundi consume nyo na lang pera nyo....
per try nyo rin,,
kung ipabarangay nyo yan, settlement lang aabutin nyan, more promises...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum