Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help, can I resign?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please help, can I resign? Empty Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 9:17 am

harnup

Arresto Menor

Last edited by harnup on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

2Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 9:42 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

harnup wrote:I work in a SpEd center and our contract is for 3 years.

I had an accident recently during work, a student (with autism) hit me and I was required to do surgery.

Here's the problem, the doctor's wont clear me to work (knowing my job) until after 6 months. The center said that they would help me with my surgery, but during the next 6 months, I would be on leave without pay.

I think it's unfair, because I didn't want what happened and it  is during work. (or is there any law that supports this?)

Thanks.

It's just fair - no work. no pay.

But since the accident happened at work, you can claim for EC (assuming you have filed SSS Sickness Notification) and receive benefits while you cannot work.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 9:48 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

let your doctor or Physician fill up the sss form. if im not mistaken minimum allow dito is 4-days. it is taxfree but mas maliit ng konti sa actual daily rate mo so parang ganun din.

4Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 10:49 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

SSS EC benefit is still separate from the sickness benefit you should receive.

This would be a maximum of P200 per day for up to 4 months, or 8 months max.

This benefit is advanced by the employer every regular payday. The amount legally paid by the employer is reimbursed 100 per cent by the SSS in the form of cheque or thru the bank.

5Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 11:21 am

harnup

Arresto Menor

council wrote:SSS EC benefit is still separate from the sickness benefit you should receive.

This benefit is advanced by the employer every regular payday. The amount legally paid by the employer is reimbursed 100 per cent by the SSS in the form of cheque or thru the bank.

Thank you guys for answering.

I would just like to clarify this. I only filed for Sickness Benefit. Should I file EC or will the employer/SSS handle this?

Thanks again.

6Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

harnup wrote:
council wrote:SSS EC benefit is still separate from the sickness benefit you should receive.

Thank you guys for answering.

I would just like to clarify this. I only filed for Sickness Benefit. Should I file EC or will the employer/SSS handle this?

Thanks again.

That should be automatically done together and indicated on the form that the accident or illness happened at work.

7Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

so back to your concern,, can you resign..?
yes, gamitin ang days, para hanap ng ibang work..
yan eh, if kaya mo na....musta naman operasyon...

8Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

nasa ospital ka pa ba? pwde kaba namin dalawin ni kaibigan landowner? dalahan ka nya fruits.. dalhan kita 3 red roses flowers:)

9Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

get well soon pala,,

panalo kaibigang RaheemErick.

10Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 pm

harnup

Arresto Menor

Thanks again guys,

Medyo malabo na ata yung resignation since my bond kami ng 150k.

Recovery phase na po for the next 5 months.

Question lang po ulit,

As a teacher, we are entitled for 2 weeks summer vacation.
Pwede po ba kong magclaim ng pay ko for this duration? Since wala naman talaga kaming work during breaks.

Salamat ulit and more power to you guys.

11Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:21 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

harnup wrote:Thanks again guys,

Medyo malabo na ata yung resignation since my bond kami ng 150k.

Recovery phase na po for the next 5 months.

Question lang po ulit,

As a teacher, we are entitled for 2 weeks summer vacation.
Pwede po ba kong magclaim ng pay ko for this duration? Since wala naman talaga kaming work during breaks.

Salamat ulit and more power to you guys.

Check the contract.

But if you're getting sickness and ec benefit, during that time then you might not be eligible.

12Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:44 am

harnup

Arresto Menor

Medyo matagal kasi yung processing ng SSS. Sad Mageenroll na kasi ako for my masteral next month and this happened. :S

Salamat po ulit sa inyong lahat. God bless.

13Please help, can I resign? Empty Re: Please help, can I resign? Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:31 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

life is like that,
u will never know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum