Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the seller want to sale his land but he do not have a title for his name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

charilynLicong

Arresto Menor

Photos
more
Sent Mail
Without Title

Charilyn Balaba
to atty.libayan
13 hours agoDetails
Good day sir, I am Charilyn Bernard from Butuan City Philippines.I am marriend to a foreign, I would like to ask about you ,what I need to do to make a legal property and what is the best advise from you to make it legally.

My husband and I plan to buy a land in Philippines, is that possible to buy a land that I am not there to sign any papers just my father as care off all my documents and to sign those papers to be needed? second now, the first owner of this land sale to the first buyer and and the buyer did not transfer to his/her new title since 2009 they only have a Deed of absolute sale and they wanted to sale this land to the third buyer which is our. What you can advise about that problem sir. ?

Regards ,
Charilyn

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum