Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

H&L seller has only deed of sale but no title.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cernogratz

Arresto Menor

We are living in an apartment for nearly 10 years. The owner wants to sell the property to us but they only have deed of sale. The previous owner has the land title and wishes an additional money from the seller before he gives the title. I have little to none knowledge about property acquisition. Please do give me advice. My mom really wants this property. Thanks in advance

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

huwag kayo magbitiw ng pera or makipag kontrata kung hindi siguradong klaro yan, i suggest you talk to a lawyer na reputable. or punta ka muna sa PAO office kung advice lang kailangan mo, kakausapin ka naman nila duon. Baka may mairefer pa sila sa iyo na abugado na mahusay at mabait. iba kasi kapag kaharap mo yung kausap mo regarding that kind of concern. good luck

cernogratz

Arresto Menor

ador wrote:huwag kayo magbitiw ng pera or makipag kontrata kung hindi siguradong klaro yan, i suggest you talk to a lawyer na reputable. or punta ka muna sa PAO office kung advice lang kailangan mo, kakausapin ka naman nila duon. Baka may mairefer pa sila sa iyo na abugado na mahusay at mabait. iba kasi kapag kaharap mo yung kausap mo regarding that kind of concern. good luck

Salamat sir s advice. I was informed na nagusap-usap kanina kasama ung mother ko, seller at ung previous owner.

Atty.JB

Arresto Menor

Hi cernogratz,

I also suggest that whatever has been agreed upon by your mother, the seller and the previous owner be put in writing in order to protect everyone'interest and to avoid additional complications.

-Atty. JB

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

cernogratz wrote:We are living in an apartment for nearly 10 years. The owner wants to sell the property to us but they only have deed of sale. The previous owner has the land title and wishes an additional money from the seller before he gives the title. I have little to none knowledge about property acquisition. Please do give me advice. My mom really wants this property. Thanks in advance
Perhaps it ISN'T much complicated, perhaps it can be seen just as the "seller" have a dept to the previous owner. Such depts has to be cleared BEFORE the title can be transfered to you.
Talk to the previous owner what's missing.
Make BOTH the previous owner and the seller sign different documents to avoid future problems.
1. Precious owner: No depts left so he release the title.
2. Seller: As usual when selling.

cernogratz

Arresto Menor

Hihintayin ko nalang po siguro na maayos at mapa tituluhan ng seller n nakapangalan sakanya yung property. Anyways hindi naman namin sakop ung usapan nilang dalawa. Ang habol namin ay maipangalan sa seller ung titulo then doon n siguro kami makikipagusap s seller. But it's best to have a lawyer. Salamat po ng marami sainyo lahat n nagbigay ng advice. May God bless you all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum