Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working visa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working visa Empty Working visa Mon May 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Marko2233

Arresto Menor

Hello i am Marko forine rfrom Siberia Russia now in Philippines .I live in Manila i have turist visa .I want to work here in Philippines.What documents i need where to go .Can u explain me step by step .Did i need to have other visa working visa ,Where to get it .What i need to do first .Working visa ? Some permision to work .I cant catch here in Phils your laws and documents and what is happen here .cAN u advice me .What is all what i need so that i can work here.I want to stay here i like weather here .hehe

2Working visa Empty Re: Working visa Mon May 04, 2015 5:10 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

" Working in the Philippines

Non-Resident Aliens Who Intend to Work in the Philippines

All foreign nationals seeking admission to the Philippines for the purpose of employment, all non-resident foreign nationals already working in the Philippines, and all non-resident foreign nationals admitted to the Philippines on on-working visas, who wish to work in the Philippines, regardless of the source of compensation and duration of employment are required by the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) to secure an Alien Employment Permit (AEP).

Where to Apply

Foreign nationals can apply for an AEP at the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate. Local employers who wish to hire the services of a foreigner can apply on behalf of the foreign national at the nearest Regional Office of the DOLE. Foreign nationals who are already in the Philippines should apply through their prospective employers with the nearest Regional Office of the DOLE.
"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum