Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actualization of withholding tax

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Actualization of withholding tax Empty Actualization of withholding tax Sat May 02, 2015 4:35 pm

bjcaoibesjr@yahoo.co.uk

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.

I am the transitory Pay Master of our NGO. I have a situation that that I need your professional opinion.

I am computing the final pay of a resigned employee. She has been working with the Organization about 2 years and resigned effective 24 April 2015. I am now computing for her final pay period of 1-24 April 2015. In Payroll, we are using Jeonsoft an automatic systems of payroll calculations.

Is is correct to annualized the withholding tax for her? When we check the annualized button of the software, it shows tax refund. Is it appropriate to pay to her directly the tax refund as additional amount in her final pay? If so can we collect that excess tax deducted to her from the BIR? OR should she be the one to claim that at the end of the year when she files her IT.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Benigno

2Actualization of withholding tax Empty Re: Actualization of withholding tax Sat May 02, 2015 5:39 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Pay her the refund as part of her final pay.

No you cannot collect the excess tax directly.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum