Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNFAIR, ABUSIVE, INCOMPETENT MANAGER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNFAIR, ABUSIVE, INCOMPETENT MANAGER Empty UNFAIR, ABUSIVE, INCOMPETENT MANAGER Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:42 pm

aaapaul

Arresto Menor

Hello! I am currently working as a company nurse in an I.T. Company, employed for about 7 months now (still not regular). I just want to ask, what can I do if my supervisor (She is the HR Manager) continuously abuses me verbally?

It all started when my fiance (also working in the same company) called her through phone and raised some concern. All the while we thought she is the right person to talk to. Unfortunately, out of nowhere she burst out of anger saying "WALA SIYANG KARAPATAN TAWAGAN AKO, HR MANAGER AKO DITO KILALANIN NIYA KO. WAG AKO, WAG AKO" (screaming like a cheap person). In our company, she handles the employee relations facet of HR. We did not make any actions regarding that situation, but as of now I really cannot tolerate it anymore. She non-stop on saying negative things about my fiance, this and that. Also, I can see her handle cases in our company. She is the most biased Employee Relations officer I have ever seen in my entire life. She is the type of HR Manager with "palakasan system". If she is your friend regardless if you commit or violate any policy, you are free. But if she doesn't like you, all is hell.

Going back, is there any legal case I can consider about our situation? Thank you very much. b

2UNFAIR, ABUSIVE, INCOMPETENT MANAGER Empty Re: UNFAIR, ABUSIVE, INCOMPETENT MANAGER Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:47 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

None, unless she has made an improper decision on your case.

You should be a regular employee already (by default) and you can complain to DOLE about it, but you might not want to stay there anymore.

You can, at the least, resign immediately.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum