Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension Empty Suspension Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:44 am

strongaj

Arresto Menor

Hello good day. I opt to write to seek legal advice on the preventive suspension that was served by my employer today. This was a result of an escalation after I have asked our Team Managers to take a client assessment via email with the answers. "As per the nte served 03/25/2015, the said assessment is designed to check the level of learning of every employee. sending the cheat sheets taken from the assessment tests defeats the purpose of the test, as designed by the client. The said email was sent 01/07 and the escalation has been raised the same day but the nte has just been served 03/25 followed by the preventive suspension today 03/27. Written explanation has been forwarded 03/26. I have explained that the said assessments are intended solely for the senior consultants who are handling escalation cases and not to the Team Managers basing it from the required participants of our clients. As a Senior Team Manager I have instructed the Team Managers to take the assessment as well for them to get the Product and Process knowledge that the Senior consultants are getting. Informations that can only be acquired through the said assessments as it is accompanied by a Training module which is not integrated in Training. I have attached on the written explanation a report from the training team that I have kept and last saved 01/08 containing the list of the courses/assessments and the required taker which does not include the team managers. The intention is good when that instruction was given and that is to make everybody of the same page as far as the Escalation Process is concern. The escalation came from Davao and not from Makati where I am currently working. It was forwarded by the Senior Team Manager that I have replaced when she opt to leave the program after several escalation from the team whom I have taken over. She was not happy of my entry on the program as her replacement.

My question is
1. If the said escalation can cause threat to the business as such I needed to be suspended, why did they serve the nte more than two months from the time the escalation was raised
2. Due to the fact that its been over 2 months, is it still due to put me under preventive suspension after I have given them my explanation backed up by solid proof that the allegation is not true

What legal action should I take from here if there is any?

2Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:43 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

strongaj wrote:
My question is
1. If the said escalation can cause threat to the business as such I needed to be suspended, why did they serve the nte more than two months from the time the escalation was raised
2. Due to the fact that its been over 2 months, is it still due to put me under preventive suspension after I have given them my explanation backed up by solid proof that the allegation is not true

What legal action should I take from here if there is any?

1. It may still be considered reasonable time even after 2 months if they were still conducting internal investigations earlier.
2. Yes.

None yet.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:04 am

strongaj

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir. Appreciate your prompt response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum