Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compulsory Medical Check Up

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Compulsory Medical Check Up Empty Compulsory Medical Check Up Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:08 pm

bonruiz

Arresto Menor

Are currently employed employees required to undertake compulsory medical check ups? We are English language tutors currently employed in a Korean school, why require us to undertake complete blood chem tests, Hepa screening, X Ray etc at our own expense? Is there an existing rule to counter this? Since many of us have no other choice ("kapit sa patalim")...although for the sake of one's welfare this is good for one's wellbeing but to be subjected to tests required for food handlers is not practical and just additional unnecessary expense,is there a ruling on this? Is there a goverment ruling that we have to pay for a medical test on November? Can this measure be imposed on us indiscriminately? Salamat po.

2Compulsory Medical Check Up Empty Re: Compulsory Medical Check Up Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm

attyLLL

once you have been employed, i don't believe it is right to make you pay for the med test anymore. you can report the matter to the DOLE

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Compulsory Medical Check Up Empty Re: Compulsory Medical Check Up Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 pm

bonruiz

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po,

Our office stopped deducting withholding taxes from us and told us to wait until they finalize some permits. They have stopped deducting taxes from us for more than 5 months already, we receive the same salary rate and the office pays our SSS,Pag Ibig and PhilHealth; except our withholding taxes. I need a 2011 ITR for proof of payment, they said I have to pay an accountant to do it for me. Isn't it the office should be held responsible for such duty? ...and also be held responsible for the penalties in case of tax evasion charges? Is this not tax evasion already? Isn't this a crime already? Salamat po.

Respectfully yours,
Bon Ruiz ,Tagaytay City

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum