Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

in need of advice regarding physical injury

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

michelles

Arresto Menor

good pm atty!magtatanong lang po ako kasi gusto ko magsampa ng physical injury sa kapit bahay namin dahil nag-away kami at nauwi s pananakit nya sakin.hindi pa kami naghaharap sa baranggay pero ipinabloter na nya ako.may medico-legal po aq at ilan pang ebidensya..maari ko na po b ideretso s prosecutors office yun?

ung nakaaway ko ang unang nanabunot at nangalmot sa akin,may laban po ba ako kahit wala akong testigo kasi tatlo lang kami nung nangyari yon,at ung pangatlong taong yun ay kaibigan ng kaaway ko,alam ko po na hindi nya sasabihin na ung kaibigan nya n kaaway ko ang unang sumabunot sa akin dahil mas kakampihan nya ung kaaway q n kaibigan nya..ano po ang gagawin ko?

isa pa po,my medico-legal din yung nakaaway ko..may posibilidad po ba ipaaresto ako sa pulis at makulong ako kapag naunahan nya kong magsampa ng kaso sa munisipyo o sa prosecutors office?

salamat po!
sana po ay matugunan nyo ang aking mga tanong!

attyLLL

if the number of days for recovery stated on the medico-legal is 31 or more days, then you can go straight to the fiscal. if not, bgy is necessary. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

michelles

Arresto Menor

tnx atty!more power s inyo

adnyl

Arresto Menor

gud pm atty, I would like to ask some information about our situation, One day my brother was in his house and having a fever,then a neighbour knocked to their door with some brgy officials,when my brother open the door he was punch by his neighbour accusing him of robbery,then they went to brgy. with the complainant then he was not allowed to go home because the neighbour condition is that he should show the 2 cellphone and the neighbour has no evidence nor witness that my brother was the one who went to their house to get the cellphones, they want to inquest my brother, but I insist to have him medical exam, I told them I'll file physical injury for punching my brother...
question:
1. do we have the right to file a case against his neigbour for punching my brother?
2. I told brgy. who arrested him why theres not warrant of arrest..they said theres no need for that?
3. is is true that If my brother refused to go with them and inquest him he will file a case: obstruction of justice?
how about human rights violation with them, can I file also?
Thank you so much,hope I can get information because I am so confused.

attyLLL

1) yes, the proper case is physical injuries.
2) unless, he was caught in the act, a warrant is needed. when did this theft supposedly take place?
3) that will not be obstruction of justice. it would not prosper.

so what happened? was your brother arrested? inquest proceeded?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum