Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Status Demotion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Status Demotion Empty Employment Status Demotion Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:23 pm

doser

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I'm working in an IT company here in the Philippines for about 7 years. About 2-3 years ago, One of the Telco Company bought our company. For the span of 3 years there are no problems my employer and new owner. We still have our tenure, benefits and other are still intact.  Until last year that they've decided to take a full control of it. Right now po they are saying the the option we've got is to retire then rehire us. Yung tenure will still continue but status we be probationary for 6 months. Just wanted to ask if this is legal. And if we choose not to sign the contract is not yer cleared. What are the legal remedies that we should take.

Lastly, I'm an undergrad which my former employer/owner knows about it. I've reached my position as supervisor based on my credits and exceeded employer's(old management) expectations. Received Best Employee for 3 straight years. Will it be grounds for termination or to demotion.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,
doser

2Employment Status Demotion Empty Re: Employment Status Demotion Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:22 pm

doser

Arresto Menor

up po. any ideas. thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum