Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cader Indar Al Haj Disbarred

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cader Indar Al Haj Disbarred Empty Cader Indar Al Haj Disbarred Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:08 pm

prezno

Arresto Menor

As an expat and married to a Filipina since April 2011, I recently found out that Cader Indar Al Haj was disbarred in 2012 for annulling marriages for several years. My wife had her previous marriage annulled by this Judge in late 2010 although the annullment papers show different dates.

My question is since my wife's previous marriage was not annulled according to Philippine law and standards, is my marriage valid with her as we were married in Philippines. If I wanted to get divorced with her, would this illegal annullment from her previous marriage by Cader Indar Al Haj be enough grounds for my marriage with her to be annulled as well?

Thanks.

2Cader Indar Al Haj Disbarred Empty Re: Cader Indar Al Haj Disbarred Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:34 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Before you got married to the filipina, were all documents in order? Did the NSO documents show that she was single and/or unmarried at the time?

Do you have copies of the annulment papers of your wife, and have you verified them with the proper authorities?

IMO, if the annulment was granted in 2010 with all the necessary paper work, fees, etc evidenced, but before the judge was disbarred (in 2012), then the annulment is still valid and similarly your marriage, assuming all documentation was done in order, is also valid.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Cader Indar Al Haj Disbarred Empty Re: Cader Indar Al Haj Disbarred Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:16 am

prezno

Arresto Menor

Yes. Before we were married, all documents were in order and filed properly however she was annulled in a time frame of two months whereas according to Philippine law there is a wait time of two years from the time the annullment is filed until the annullment is granted from what I understand.

So although she did not receive her annullment according to traditional Philippine standards and law and her annullment was falsified by the hands of a judge that was found guilty and dissbarred for such matters, her annullment is still legal?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum