Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment case from judge cader indar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment case from judge cader indar Empty annulment case from judge cader indar Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm

pyakenako

Arresto Menor

Hi atty..im very much worried about my annulment case..i need your help...i have a finality of my annulment case filed under branch 14 judge cader indar of cotabato city in 2009..i filed a fiancee visa 2012 but the embassy check my annulment case in cotabato court because i wasnt able to register or annotated it to NSO ( which i dont know that i have to do it since there is no one that gives me advice, i thought by the mere having an finality or annulment papers would be enough..) so thats why they check it by asking the court and they replied at the docking number was not there and there is no case number present..im very much confused and exhausted by it because i tot i was annulled 4 yrs ago...the judge has been disbarred in 2012 of issuing false decision of annulment...what should i do?i task a someone to help me annotate it in NSO and im waiting for the annotation since november of 2013 and do have to be at fault with it because at my annulment case is not present in court?...please need your reply

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum