Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

impugn Paternity and filiation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1impugn Paternity and filiation  Empty impugn Paternity and filiation Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:21 am

peter65

Arresto Menor

Hello
can someone help us regarding the following matter

I have a very practical question. I'm french nationality, my filipina girlfriend is still married in the Philippines and she is living in Europe since 3 years. In facts there is already 5 years that she is living separetly with her husband
As we intend to have a baby together,  can I recognize the child as mine according to the articles of the family code of the Philippines hereunder:

Art. 166. Legitimacy of a child may be impugned only on the following grounds:
(1) That it was physically impossible for the husband to have sexual intercourse with his wife within the first 120 days of the 300 days which immediately preceded the birth of the child because of:
(b) the fact that the husband and wife were living separately in such a way that sexual intercourse was not possible; "

Meaning that i don't have to start any procedure impugning the "automatic" paternity, of her still husband, in the Philippines and give directly the french nationality according to french laws ?

thank you by advance
best regards

2impugn Paternity and filiation  Empty Re: impugn Paternity and filiation Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:28 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

peter65 wrote:Hello
can someone help us regarding the following matter

I have a very practical question. I'm french nationality, my filipina girlfriend is still married in the Philippines and she is living in Europe since 3 years. In facts there is already 5 years that she is living separetly with her husband
As we intend to have a baby together,  can I recognize the child as mine according to the articles of the family code of the Philippines hereunder:

Art. 166. Legitimacy of a child may be impugned only on the following grounds:
(1) That it was physically impossible for the husband to have sexual intercourse with his wife within the first 120 days of the 300 days which immediately preceded the birth of the child because of:
(b) the fact that the husband and wife were living separately in such a way that sexual intercourse was not possible; "

Meaning that i don't have to start any procedure impugning the "automatic" paternity, of her still husband, in the Philippines and give directly the french nationality according to french laws ?

thank you by advance
best regards

Perhaps you could ask this question in the FAMILY AND MARRIAGE sub-forum where it could get more answers, since this area is for LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT questions.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum