Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOTICE TO VACATE FROM THE BANK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOTICE TO VACATE FROM THE BANK Empty NOTICE TO VACATE FROM THE BANK Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:42 pm

pbcates25

Arresto Menor

I mortgage my property last Dec 2011 to fund a construction business for one project. Natapos ko yung project, pero unfortunately yung client hindi nagbayad ng final payment. Nag-demand ako for collections pero ayaw talaga magbayad ng client. The client is a lawyer. Dinemanda ko sya sa IBP para makolekta ko yung payment nya, and at the same time for disbarment.

Because of that incident, yung construction business na tinayo ko ay hindi nakabangon ng dahil sa mga utang na binayaran ko sa hindi pagbayad ng client. Pati yung mortgage ko sa bank ay napabayaan na rin.

Now, my property has been foreclosed last Feb. 2014. I received a Notice to Vacate from the bank. I talked to the bank and reiterated my position that I will buy back the property, bigyan lang nila ako ng panahon. A year has passed, wala pa din resolution yung case ko from IBP, nakatanggap ako uli ng Notice to Vacate from the bank this Feb. 2015.

Ngayon meron na akong bagong project. Sinisikap kong makabangon para ma-buy back ang property ko. Pwede ko pa bang pakiusapan ang banko in this case? Kailangan ko na ba i-vacate ang property ko, o maghintay muna ng Eviction Order from the court?

Please help me kung ano ang dapat kong gawin. Ayaw kong mawala ang property na ito. Mag-file ba ako ng Petition for Foreclosure? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum