Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is facebook chat and love letter grounds for adultery case to prison?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sojirohito

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I was involved having a relationship with a married women, now our chat history's (intimate chats) was taken illegaly as an evidence for us. And also nakuha po nila yung love letter na binigay ko sa babae. Grounds na po ba itong facebook intimate chats for an adultery case? How about the love letter? Balak po kasing magsampa ng kaso ng asawa ng babae na karelasyon ko. Is it a strong evidence for us to be put in jail? Thanks and more powers!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Eh can use it but not that strong. He still need to prove that you had actual sex. Isa pa, kung na-access ng asawa ang FB account ng walang pahintulot ng account owner, that is against the privacy ng babae and he cannot present it to the court as evidence.

sojirohito

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:Eh can use it but not that strong. He still need to prove that you had actual sex. Isa pa, kung na-access ng asawa ang FB account ng walang pahintulot ng account owner, that is against the privacy ng babae and he cannot present it to the court as evidence.

Re:

Thanks po, how about the love letter po. Can it be a strong evidence too? They took the love letter from the Drawer of the girl illegaly din po, kasi binuksan nila yung cabinet nang walang pahintulot. Thanks for replying po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum