Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wokplace bullying

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wokplace bullying Empty Wokplace bullying Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:02 am

Kenneth Basilan

Arresto Menor

Can i make a case against my officemates who keeps ion talking about me in FB messengerr / online chat, taking a screenfgrab of my Facebook status and make it a point of their conversation in FB messenger?

Is this a form of workplace bullying?

Apprarently, i was able to get hold of those comversation from one of those who are part of the conversation.

Thank you very much on your assistance.

2Wokplace bullying Empty Re: Wokplace bullying Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:50 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

IMO, it's not being done literally "at work" since it's done online, but you should check your company policy and raise the concern to your HR first.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Wokplace bullying Empty Re: Wokplace bullying Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:56 am

Kenneth Basilan

Arresto Menor

In this case, can this just be condidered as s form of bullying? When in the first place I dont have any idea that i was beig talked about until someone spilled it to me?!

4Wokplace bullying Empty Re: Wokplace bullying Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:30 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Kenneth Basilan wrote:In this case, can this just be condidered as s form of bullying?  When in the first place I dont have any idea that i was beig talked about until someone spilled it to me?!

So now that you know and that it is being done by your workmates, you should consult with your HR and read the relevant policy.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Wokplace bullying Empty Re: Wokplace bullying Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:35 am

Ms. Isha

Arresto Menor

What will I do if the HR Manager itself posts some negative words about me in FB? She did not pin out my name but she admits to my immediate supervisor that I am the one she's talking about in FB. And she told my boss that I should leave the company and I don't have a place here.

She done this things coz the HR Manager wants me to transfer to another department which I declined her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum