Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats will i do in a nick of time? Please help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

badme

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone! Im a professional teacher, ive been working as a teacher and sometimes as a secretary by receiving payments from tuition. I got some payments from tuition and books since May up to january most of them i did not remit. I was using a provisional receipt instead of an official receipt. Now they all found out what i did. The total cost is 200,000.I was doing ways to solve it by loans by all loans are denied. we dont have benefits in school because we dont have SEC permit. NOw they are asking me to make my statement until tomorrow and pay everything until end of february, otherwise, they will put me in jail and remove my license. Can they do that easily without court hearing. I already asked them if I could pay it in an installment, but they dont want, im so afraid i cannot leave my 2 daughters being a single mom. Please help me.I know im so bad but i did it to suffice all my daughters' needs never thinking what will happen next. di ko yun naisip habang ginagawa ko yun. ang samama sama ko i know. sobrang stressed na ako nagLLbm na nagsusuka na ako almost 3 times a day. They told me i will still finish until march ibabawas nila sweldo ko sa lahat so thats 28k in two months. pero paano if di ko mabayaran until end of february? im so bad i know

badme

Arresto Menor

I have already given my first written statement pero magulo pa tlaga pinapaulit sakin kasi nga magulo rin isip ko. so ang sabi sakin if i will not give my full written statement by tomorrow ipapadampot na daw ako

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum